(Wrinkles, uneven skin tone, pigmentation, blemishes, acne scars, sun damage and other problems can make us look older than we are. This month take advantage of our promotion and allow one of our Aestheticians choose skin resurfacing method that is best for you)
MICRODERMABRASION FACE TREATMENT
or CHEMICAL PEEL
For more information go to
our website: http://mdainstitute.ca/all-treatments/
email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 905-614-0853
Fall Beauty Tips
• Ditch the soap. Fragrant soapy scrubs might feel (and smell) wonderful after a day at the beach, but they leave your skin dry. When fall arrives, switch to a soap-free hydrating cleanser. It’s time to put away the gels and bring out the creamy body wash.
• Exfoliate with an oil-based scrub. The summer sun and chlorine may have left your skin feeling dry and flaky. Start the new season off with a full-body exfoliation session. Oil-based scrubs are wonderful because they exfoliate and hydrate.
• Switch from lotion to cream. As the air becomes drier, your skin needs a thicker moisturizer. Creams provide a stronger oily barrier, which means they both reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin and provide hydration to this layer of skin at the same time.
• Protect your lips. Start moisturizing now to prevent dry, cracked lips this winter. Use a non-petroleum based lip balm for best results.
• Invest in hand cream. Hands often become dry and cracked during fall and winter. An ounce of prevention really is worth a pound of cure. Start moisturizing your hands now to ensure soft, supple hands all winter long.
• Invest in our personalized Signature Facial
For more information call 905-614-0853