PRP Face & Hair Treatment – Vampire Facial – Vampire Face-lift
Our PRP Treatments are administered with Regen Lab Quality System Specialized BCT Tubes.
PRP is an innovative, non-surgical anti-aging treatment, also called Vampire Face-lift. The PRP hair treatment and also face treatment, uses the patient’s growth factors found in their own blood, injected into the face for regrowth and repair of loss of volume, regenerate and diminish the signs of aging and stimulate the hair follicles encouraging new hair growth.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a concentrate of platelet-rich plasma protein obtained from whole blood, centrifuged to remove red blood cells. It has a greater concentration of growth factors than whole blood, therefore has been used to encourage a speedy healing response.
The PRP (plasma) injection into the injured skin area of your face or hair leads to a mild inflammation triggering the desired healing processes. As the platelets form the clot, these sells release many different enzymes. They promote healing and tissue responses, and also attract stem cells, which repair the damaged area.
As a result new collagen begins to form. As the collagen matures it begins to shrink causing the tightening and strengthening of the damaged tissue. When treating injured tissue or skin damaged by the sun, it may cause tissue remodeling to a younger and healthier state.
Our PRP Face & Hair Treatment
The full PRP face or hair treatment takes approximately 75-90 minutes and is administered with Regen Labs BCT tubes. Generally, 3 PRP procedures are advise, but sometimes more may be needed. Improvements are usually seen after 6 to 12 weeks lasting up to 12 months. Many clients see an immediate response; which subsides and then becomes more apparent in the weeks following the injection. After the initial group of treatments, a touch up PRP hair treatment (or face) can be performed once per year to maintain and boost the results.
Benefits of PRP Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy:
– improves overall skin texture and tone, particularly for people who suffer from acne or rosacea
– stimulates tissue regeneration & increases collagen production
– smooths out lines and wrinkles
– restores a healthy glow to the skin
– stimulate the hair follicles encouraging new hair growth (very effective in the treatment of Alopecia)
– restores hair loss: the growth factor found in the platelets increases blood flow to the hair follicle and attracts stem cells to the area which promotes new hair growth
– effective for treating difficult to reach areas such as very delicate under eye area
– it is a natural type of cosmetic injectable: PRP uses your own natural element without the addition of any foreign substances
Results from PRP Therapy are typically lasting 12-18 months after initial series of treatments.